Small Business Symposium
DFAS Columbus welcomes you to the 3rd annual Small Business Symposium being held May 21 – 22, 2019. This event is designed to give our contractors and vendors the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of the payment process within DFAS to include our day to day operations, create partnerships and enhance collaboration with all customers to resolve payment related issues.
Building 21, C147
401 North Yearling Road,
Whitehall, OH 43213
The Small Business Symposium is 2 day event to include a detailed workshop on Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) and personal one-on-one sessions to discuss any current payment related issues with any of the DFAS Payment Offices.
- March 29, 2019 – Registrations Open! We have limited spacing, therefore early registration is encouraged.
- Please Note: This event requires at least 25 registrants and may be cancelled 30 days prior to the event if there is not enough interest.
Benefits of Attendence:
- Learn how to avoid common invoicing pitfalls
- Learn how documents flow and what the status mean while creating documents in WAWF
- Get One on One attention with a payment specialist
- Help us get better by sharing your experiences
- Understanding your Payment Office
There is no registration or conference fee associated with this event. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses.