Are you a MOCAS contractor? Would you like to receive data extracts on your contracts once a week? Then just read on.
Registered participants will enter their CAGE code data via a dedicated web page to receive this MOCAS data twice a month. The data extract is transmitted to a secure FTP server, and you can access this data using your individual User Name and Password.
The extracted fields from MOCAS are:
- ACRN data
- Invoices (including extended reason code information with the reason(s) for rejection)
- Line item
- Shipment data
- Service line item
- Schedule data
Benefits of this data-sharing project are designed to:
- Expedite correction of errors in MOCAS and contractor's internal records
- Improve cash flow to contractors
- Identify unbilled deliveries
- Reduce rejection of invoices by DFAS
- Reduce rejection of DD Form 250's by DCMA
- Reduce/avoid payment delays
- Aid reconciliation efforts
- Reduce overage contracts and speed contract closeout
- Eliminate rework and free up resources for other efforts
MDSI information is posted to the DCMA web site, under General Pay Chapter - accessible by contractors, or visit the DCMA website, then click on Policy, then General Pay Chapter.
If you are interested in participating, send your e-mail request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page updated February 07, 2020