|DFAS is committed to providing payments as quickly as possible to our contractor and vendor customers. DFAS does not have the authority to suspend the statutory requirements of a proper contract, invoice, acceptance, and authorization to pay prior to making disbursements to vendors. DFAS will continue to work with vendors, contracting officers, and end users to ensure payments are made in a timely manner. Contractors and Vendors can check invoice status online 24/7 via myInvoice.
Defense Industry Leaders (DIL) Conference - The time is finally here for our very first Virtual Defense Industry Leaders Working Group Session 2022! Click here for more details...
eCommerce/myInvoice pages are consolidated under Contractor/Vendor Pages
Information formerly housed under the eCommerce section of dfas.mil is now consolidated on the main Contractor/Vendor page.
This change was accomplished to enable users to have a one stop shop for the latest information and links to important information necessary for the contracting and invoicing process.
Below is a list of topics and new locations:
- WAWF – iRAPT
- myInvoice – iRAPT
- CEDMS – Tools
- EDA – iRAPT
- EDI – Deleted
- EDI/IC – Deleted
- EFR/EDM – Deleted
- GPC – Government Purchase Card (GPC) - Side Menu
- MSST – Tools
- TPPS PowerTrack – See Transportation Pay
Please note: The latest up to date information on iRAPT (formerly WAWF) is located at https://wawf.eb.mil/
DoD Working to Accelerate Small Business Payments
Changes to the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) will help Small Businesses contracted with the Department of Defense (DoD), receive their payments sooner.
For some small businesses, receiving payment for goods or services provided through DoD contracts can be subject to a lengthy process and cash management requirements. The new DFARS rule allows the DoD to accelerate payments to all small businesses once all required documentation is received.
To support the new DFARS rule, modifications to the DoD payment systems are required. These modifications will allow for the proper identification of contracts with small businesses and create system logic to release payments after the required documentation is received.
Because of the requirement to modify the payment systems, accelerating Small Business payments will be implemented in a phased approach as each system becomes capable.
The following systems have implemented the ability to accelerate Small Business Payments:
- Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DeCA) resale payments made from Standard Automated Voucher Examination System (SAVES)
- Fuels Automated System (FAS) and Automated Voucher Examination and Disbursing System (AVEDS) used to support Defense Loistics Agency (DLA) fuels commodity payments.
- Transportation Financial Management System (TFMS) used to support Surface Deployment Distribution Command (SDDC) transportation payments.
- Corps of Engineers Financial Management Systems (CEFMS)
- Enterprise Business System (EBS) used to support Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) payments
- Financial Accounting and Budget System (FABS) used to support Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) telecommunications payments
- OnePay (OP), which supports Department of Navy payments
- Integrated Accounts Payable Systems (IAPS), which supports Air Force payments>
- Computerized Accounts Payable System-Windows (CAPSW), which supports U.S. Marine Corp, Army and Defense Agency payments
The remainder of the DoD payment systems are in various stages of modification. A full systems schedule is not available, but updates will be provided as the other DoD Entitlement systems become capable.
The rule changes were published as part of interim guidance that removed the word “disadvantaged” from the language at DFARS 232.903 and DFARS 232.906 (a)(ii).
FIND IT FAST
Fund Code Appropriations
WAWF Reject Requests
Contract and Vendor Payment Information Guidebook
DOD Miscellaneous Payments Guidebook
DOING BUSINESS WITH DFAS
Interested in doing business with DFAS? The Contract Service Directorate's mission is to provide the highest quality and most innovative contracting and card services possible to our customers while ensuring full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Have an idea for DFAS but don't see it included in the contract list? Read about "Unsolicited Proposals" here.
Page updated February 14, 2022