Foreign vendors will be required to register in SAM (Systems for Award Management) in order to view their invoice information in myInvoice. The following is required to register in the SAM:

  1. DUNS number, provided by Dun & Bradstreet

Information on obtaining a DUNS number can be found at www.sam.gov or by calling D&B’s Federal Government DUNS number request line at 1-866-705-5711 for assistance.

    2.   North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Cage (NCAGE)

Additional information on obtaining an NCAGE can be found on the SAM website at www.sam.gov.

If you require assistance registering in SAM, please call 1-866-606-8220 or 334-206-7828 for International assistance.

After obtaining your NCAGE, we suggest you provide it to your contracting offices for inclusion on any future contracts.

The “Foreign Vendor” Registration form should be used by vendors that are not required to have a TIN.

You must click Submit to save your entries.