Multiple statements on the COVID-19 DD1610
M1 - Multiple Scenarios
For example: Soldier and/or dependents ordered to PCS from Ft. Bragg to Camp Humphreys. While enroute, Soldier and dependents were delayed at SEATAC (APOE) from 03/11/20-03/16/20 due to stop movement. Soldier was notified on 03/16/ 20 to return to Ft. Bragg and was delayed from 03/16/20-04/15/20. Soldier then departed Ft. Bragg on 04/15/20 to resume PCS travel to Camp Humphreys.
Entitlement Payment Responsibility -
- Submit through DMPO or Servicing Finance Office
- if submitting direct please use DFAS-MILPCS@mail.mil
Your orders required - PCS Orders/COVID 19 DD1610 with Statement #1 selected and completed for delay while at SEATAC and Statement #3 selected and completed for delay while at Alternate Location (Ft. Bragg) (Click here for an example)
Your DD 1351-2 Itinerary requirements - Depart Old PDS location and annotate travel to APOE/Use TD as reason for stop in 15d for delay at APOE/Annotate return travel from APOE to Departing PDS Location/Use TD as reason for stop in 15d for delay at Alternate Location Annotate travel from Alternate Location to New PDS and MC as reason for stop in 15d at New PDS. (Click here for an example)
Forms required for voucher -
- PCS Orders
- COVID 19 DD1610
- Receipts for lodging and any expense $75 and greater
Soldier and dependent entitlements -
PCS entitlements for travel
- Lodging, Meals, & Incidentals while delayed at APOD (SEATAC) unless lodging in kind or meals in kind were provided.
- Lodging, Meals, & Incidentals while delayed at Alternate location unless lodging in kind or meals in kind were provided.
Submit after arrival
Page updated April 9, 2020