Make sure you use the May 2011 version of the DD1351-2 travel voucher form!
Use the SmartVoucher interactive application to fill our your travel voucher, DD Form 1351-2. SmartVoucher makes it easy for military members to complete their TDY vouchers. However, do not use if your voucher is processed in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
Send Your Voucher with Travel Voucher Direct
Travel Voucher Direct is available for all travel claims computed and paid by DFAS. You can upload up to 3 files no larger than 5MB each.
The following are supported/accepted document types for travel voucher submissions:
- PDF (.pdf)
- Microsoft Word (.doc / .docx)
- JPEG Image (.jpg / .jpeg)
- TIFF Image (.tif / .tiff)
- Lotus Forms (.fdl / .xfdl)
- Excel (.xls / .xlsx)
- PowerPoint (.ppt / .pptx)
- Rich Text (.rtf)
- PNG Image (.png)
- Text (.txt)
If sending by email, please note the following:
- If you cannot send from your military/government account, then print your entire travel claim and scan to create new PDFs which can then be sent from your personal email account.
DFAS is working to ensure DoD/Government internet sites revise their blank fillable forms to meet these new security requirements. Until then, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Military PCS Forms
Have questions about your PCS travel voucher? Please see your local pay office for assistance in preparing vouchers related to your PCS move.
Page updated October 5, 2020