Military PCS Customer Service

If DFAS computes and pays your military PCS, you will in-process with your local pay office. The pay office will send your voucher to DFAS. Call or visit your local pay office with questions about your PCS travel voucher.

For questions about your Personally Procured Move (PPM formerly DITY), contact your Transportation Office. Your Transportation Office must approve the weight allowance then send your voucher to DFAS.

If DFAS does not compute, but only disburses your military PCS ask questions (to include questions on PPMs) at your local servicing finance office.

DFAS does not compute travel voucher for PCS moves funded by the Air Force, Marine Corps and most of the Navy.

If you are separating or retiring from the military, call our Customer Care Center with questions at 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300), option 1 or Ask Travel Pay.

ATTENTION customers submitting casualty PCS travel vouchers:

Submit your travel voucher packages to

or mail to 
     DFAS-IN/Casualty Travel (JFA)
     8899 E. 56th St.
     Indianapolis, IN  46249

If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Casualty Travel Customer Service by phone at 317-212-3562 (DSN 699-3562) or email Your servicing finance office or Warrior Transition Unit can provide expert advice and assistance.

Page updated October 5, 2020