Military retiree and annuitants can obtain copies of their 1099-R through myPay. It is a fast and secure way to access your tax statement and manage your retirement or annuity account day to day.
Use the following instructions to access your 1099R through myPay:
- Familiarize yourself with the password requirements
- Go to https://mypay.dfas.mil
- Enter your login ID on the home page.
- Enter your password.
- Access your 1099R under "Statements" by clicking on the "Tax Statement 1099R" menu option
- You can view, print and save your tax statements. Click on the "Printer Friendly 1099R" button.
If you have trouble accessing myPay, call 888-332-7411 for assistance accessing your myPay account. Customer support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Military Retirees also have access to the current year’s tax statement and up to four prior years’ tax statements on myPay.
SBP Annuitants also have access to the current year’s tax statement and up to two prior years’ tax statements on myPay.
Page updated Feb 6, 2020