Monday through Friday 

8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern

Customer Service
Contact Us Online


The quickest and easiest way to update your mailing address is to use myPay.  If you have trouble logging in to myPay, use the troubleshooting instructions on our homepage or call 888-332-7411.

1. After logging in, find and select the Correspondence Address link under Pay Changes on the Main Menu
2. Click the Edit button and enter the correct address
3. Submit your changes and click Finish. 
4. Your account will be updated in three to seven business days

Paper Form

Complete a Retiree Change of Address/State Tax Withholding Request (DD2866) and mail or fax it to:


For retirees: For annuitants, beneficiaries and survivors
Defense Finance and Accounting Service
U.S. Military Retired Pay
8899 E 56th Street
Indianapolis IN 46249-1200

Fax: 800-469-6559
Defense Finance and Accounting Service
U.S. Military Annuitant Pay
8899 E 56th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46249-1300

Fax: 800-982-8459