Supplemental Travel Vouchers

Defense Finance
and Accounting Service
Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense

Supplemental Travel Vouchers

If your TDY settlement voucher was not fully paid because of an error or omission, you can submit a supplemental travel voucher.

Make sure you have the most currrent version of the DD Form 1351-2 dated May 2011.

When preparing a supplemental claim, the following information must be included:

1. a DD 1351-2 marked ‘SUPPLEMENTAL’ with a full explanation of the item(s) in error
2. a copy of the original payment voucher
3. a copy of the initial DD 1351-2 and continuation sheets (if any)
4. a copy of the travel orders and any amendments
5. a copy of all supporting documentation applicable to the supplemental claim. 

Where to send your claim?
Fax to:  317-275-0329
DSN: 510-366-0329
Email to:

If you think you were paid in error, contact us! We are here to help.
1-888-332-7366 or  DSN: 699-0300, select option 1

Page updated July 31, 2019