Sample of signature block on form.


Submitting vouchers on behalf of a minor

The minor’s parent or legal guardian should sign the travel voucher. The minor’s name should be printed after their parent or guardian’s signature followed by the word “minor.”

For example, if the parent or guardian’s name is John Doe and the minor’s name is Jane Doe, an acceptable signature would read: “John Doe for Jane Doe (minor)”.