NOTE:  Not for use with travel processed in the Defense Travel System (DTS).


Access SmartVoucher with your myPay username and password or CAC card.

For use when completing the following types of vouchers:
Military temporary duty (TDY) travel
Military permanent change of station (PCS) travel
Military permanent change of station advances
Civilian temporary duty (TDY) travel
*Civilian permanent change of station Relocation Income Tax Allowance (RITA) claims only

*Beginning on or about February 25, 2021 DFAS will be accepting your RITA claim electronically via SmartVoucher. See the SmartVoucher Civ PCS RITA User Guide for assistance

Note:  Currently, the only Civilian PCS/Relo claims that may be created and submitted via SmartVoucher are for Relocation Income Tax Allowance (RITA). Additional Civ PCS claim types will be coming in the future.

The SmartVoucher makes it easier to complete travel vouchers by guiding you step-by-step through a series of questions then it creates a completed DD Form 1351-2. SmartVoucher makes sure all the required fields are filled in to create a complete and accurate voucher. Errors take time to correct and delay payment, use the SmartVoucher to avoid mistakes!

You'll get a list of supporting documents based on the answers you provided. Be sure to include those with your DD Form 1351-2. And, don't forget to print the form to get the required signatures before submitting.

 If you are unable to utilize SmartVoucher to create and submit your travel claim, see the SmartVoucher MilPCS Guide for assistance.

Military Members submit here

Civilian Employees submit here 

Page Updated October 8, 2021