Supplemental Travel Vouchers

If your TDY settlement voucher was not fully paid because of an error or omission, you can submit a supplemental travel voucher. When preparing a supplemental claim, the following information must be included:

1. a DD 1351-2 marked ‘SUPPLEMENTAL’ with a full explanation of the item(s) in error
2. a copy of the original payment voucher
3. a copy of the initial DD 1351-2 and continuation sheets (if any)
4. a copy of the travel orders and any amendments
5. a copy of all supporting documentation applicable to the supplemental claim. 
Fax to:  317-275-0329
Email to:

If you think you were paid in error, contact us! We are here to help.

General Questions  1-888-332-7366 or  DSN: 699-0300, select option 1
Have a supplemental travel voucher question?

Claims    Fax: 317-275-0329
DSN: 510-366-0329

Page updated February 10, 2015