Tax Documents

Tax statements (W-2, 1095-B, etc.) are provided in your myPay account as they are released each January. We recommend opting out of hardcopy (mail/print) delivery as this can expose your personal information through misrouted or lost mail through the postal system.
For some, there are times when access to myPay may present a challenge and you need to request tax statements be mailed to you. These self-service options are listed below. Be aware that requests can only be filled on or after the date a statement has been posted to your myPay account.
askDFAS: This secure online form allows you to identify which tax statement (year and IRS form number) you require. Validating information such as name, SSN, etc. are required to ensure your information stays protected.
Once your request is complete, please review your input before submitting the form. Upon receipt, DFAS will print and mail your statement within 7-10 business days.
Civilian Pay
For Civilian Pay questions, please contact your Customer Service Representative (CSR). Contact your immediate supervisor for more details.
Page updated February 9, 2021