Vouchers received May 13 are being processed for payment today (allow 3-5 business days for payment to post in your financial institution account)
Travel vouchers are processed in the order they are received.
If claiming lodging - receipts are now again required for these types of claims.
The tool works best with Internet Explorer. Users of Firefox or Chrome, click here for more details. The tool does not work with Safari.
DFAS processes Military TDY vouchers for Army Military Members only.
All other services, please contact your finance office for travel pay assistance.
Upload your travel voucher and supporting documents online!
Travel Voucher Direct is available for all travel claims computed and paid by DFAS.
Make sure your claim is complete and correct before you send it in! Follow these five steps:
- Read the Temporary Duty Travel Voucher Guide to find out how to complete the DD 1351-2 travel voucher.
- Use the Traveler's Checklist to make sure you complete all the required information.
- Look at these frequently asked questions.
- Avoid these top errors to get your payment without delay.
Use the May 2011 version of the travel voucher, DD1351-2 form!
Earlier versions are no longer accepted.
You can submit your voucher using one of the following methods...
1) digitally signed and electronically submitted,
2) digitally signed, hard copy printed then emailed, faxed or mailed in or
3) hard copy printed with pen/ink signatures and emailed, faxed or mailed.
Remember, you can use the SmartVoucher to make things easier! It guides you step-by-step through a series of questions and upon completion, it will generate a completed DD Form 1351-2 travel voucher.
Use a separator sheet
Are you sending in more than one claim at the same time? Make sure you print the separator sheet and place it between each claim. Then submit online with the Travel Voucher Direct.
Include a current email address
Make sure you enter a current, valid email address on your DD1351-2 travel voucher. We send your 'notification of receipt' email to the address you provide. We don't want you to miss messages from us about your travel voucher!
Active Duty TDY Entitlements
Page updated May 24, 2019