Military Members (Active/Reserve) 


Basic Needs Allowance

Eligible active duty members may now apply for Basic Needs Allowance supplementary payments to aid in affording basic needs for their families. Read more, including contacts for your specific military service here


Attention Air Force, Space Force, Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve Members!

You have a new Customer Contact Number! - All Department of the Air Force service members who have military pay related questions may call the Total Force Service Center (1 800 525-0102 or DSN 312 665-0102) for assistance or submit a myFSS ticket. The DFAS Customer Care Center no longer handles these calls. 

We know how important your pay is to you. We are committed to ensuring scheduled payments are made timely. We encourage you to use our online tools such as myPay and AskDFAS and our phone self-service tools. Our Customer Care Center representatives remain available to assist you with any additional questions you might have.


  • Leave and Earning Statements: For LES’s no longer in myPay, visit our askDFAS page.  Select Military Service Members and then the appropriate link for your branch of service.
  • Reserve & Guard Members: Are you drilling for points in a no-pay status? You're still responsible for your SGLI premiums. Find out how to keep your coverage up to date.
  • Does DFAS process your TDY or PCS travel? If you can't use Travel Voucher Direct to submit your claim, we have new email addresses you can use!
  • Did you have U.S. Savings Bonds in safekeeping with us? If so (and they weren't mailed to you in 2014), you can retrieve them by following steps from TreasuryDirect.
  • Do you access myPay from home? If you are using an older version of the Internet Explorer web browser, you will need to upgrade to a newer version of your browser in order to continue accessing myPay. Read more for more information on browser security.
  • TSP for active duty Army/Navy/Air Force/Space Force
  • TSP for reserve/Guard Army/Navy/Air Force

Power of Attorney

There are times when spouses, parents and even tax preparers need to talk with us regarding pay issues for our military customers. By law, we must respect the privacy of all our military members and cannot discuss any aspect of their pay unless you have a valid special power of attorney. Powers of attorney give someone the ability to act on a military member's behalf. Discuss this with your chosen representative and a member of your legal assistance team.

Page Updated September 26, 2023