Make sure your claim is complete and correct before you send it in! Follow these five steps:
- Read the Temporary Duty Travel Voucher Guide to find out how to complete the DD 1351-2 travel voucher.
- Use the Traveler's Checklist to make sure you complete all the required information.
- Look at these frequently asked questions.
- Avoid these top errors to get our payment without delay.
- Include these supporting documents.
Use the May 2011 version of the travel voucher, DD1351-2 form!
After April 30, we will only accept the current version of the travel voucher. Earlier versions signed and dated May 1 or later will be returned for action. We don't want you to have to redo your claim on the current version of the form dated May 2011.
The May 2011 version is accepted using one of the following methods...
1) digitally signed and electronically submitted,
2) digitally signed, hard copy printed then emailed, faxed or mailed in or
3) hard copy printed with pen/ink signatures and emailed, faxed or mailed.
Remember, you can use the SmartVoucher to make things easier!
It guides you step-by-step through a series of questions and upon completion, it will generate a completed DD Form 1351-2 travel voucher.
TDY Entitlements for Defense Agency Employees
Accrual/Partial Payment Vouchers
Travel Advance Payments
Airline Ticket Reimbursement
Supplemental Travel Vouchers
Income Tax Reimbursement Allowance
We process TDY vouchers for the following units and agencies:
Navy Working Capital Fund and Revolving Funds
- Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD)
- China Lake
- Naval Reserve Officers Training Corp (NROTC)
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Crane Division
- Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Dahlgreen Division
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Newport)
- Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Keyport)
- Navy War Command (NAVWAR)
- Defense Commissary Agency (DECA)
- Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- Defense Finance and Accounting Service - Japan (DFAS-JAPAN)
- Defense Technology Information Center (DTIC)
- Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)
Page updated October 10, 2019