Direct deposit is the most efficient, timely and secure way to receive your pay. It eliminates the possibility of a lost or stolen check, reduce the opportunity for identity theft, and receive your payment in a more timely and efficient manner.
There are two ways to update your direct deposit information. Before you begin, make sure you have your bank routing number, account number, and type of account (checking or savings) readily available.
If you live in the United States and certain U.S. Territories, you can enroll in direct deposit through myPay. If you don’t have a myPay account yet, you can use the troubleshooting instructions on our homepage to create one.
1. Go to the myPay web site, and log into your account using the login box at the top right-hand side of your screen
3. On the Main Menu Page, find the Direct Deposit link
4. Enter your Routing Number, your account number, account type and financial institution
5. Save your changes and close out the Screen or use the link at the top of the page in the gray bar to return to the main menu
6. Your account will be updated in three to seven business days
If you have problems remembering your login ID or password, use the “Forgot Your Login ID?” or “Forgot or Need a Password?” link. You can also contact myPay at 888-332-7411 (option 5) to speak to a customer service representative.