M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Military retiree and annuitants can obtain copies of their 1099-R through myPay. It is a fast and secure way to access your tax statement and manage your retirement account day to day.
Use the following instructions to access your 1099R through myPay:
- Familiarize yourself with the new password requirements
- Go to https://mypay.dfas.mil
- Enter your login ID on the home page.
- Enter your password.
- Access your 1099R from the "Main Menu" by clicking on the "Tax Statement 1099R"
- View, print and save your tax statements. If you have trouble reading the graphic version, click on the "Text Version" link.
If you have trouble accessing myPay, call 888-332-7411 option 5 for assistance accessing your myPay account. Customer support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.
Military Retirees also have access to the current year’s tax statement and the four prior years’ tax statements on myPay.
Page updated February 3, 2014