via myPay 1099R

Defense Finance
and Accounting Service
Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense


Military retiree and annuitants can obtain copies of their 1099-R through myPay. It is a fast and secure way to access your tax statement and manage your retirement account day to day.

Use the following instructions to access your 1099R through myPay:

  1. Familiarize yourself with the password requirements
  2. Go to
  3. Enter your login ID on the home page.
  4. Enter your password.
  5. Access your 1099R from the "Main Menu" by clicking on the "Tax Statement 1099R"
  6. View, print and save your tax statements. If you have trouble reading the graphic version, click on the "Text Version" link.

If you have trouble accessing myPay, call 888-332-7411 option 3 for assistance accessing your myPay account. Customer support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Time.

Military Retirees also have access to the current year’s tax statement and the four prior years’ tax statements on myPay.

Page updated February 3, 2014