Military PCS Customer Service

If DFAS computes and pays your military PCS, you will in-process with your local Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO).  The DMPO will send your voucher to DFAS.  Call or visit your DMPO with questions about your PCS travel voucher. 

For questions about your Personally Procured Move (PPM formerly DITY), contact your Transportation Office.  Your Transportation Office must approve the weight allowance then send your voucher to DFAS.

If DFAS does not compute, but only disburses your military PCS ask questions (to include questions on PPMs) at your local servicing finance office. 

DFAS does not compute travel voucher for PCS moves funded by the Air Force, Marine Corps and most of the Navy.

If you are separating or retiring from the military, call our Customer Care Center with questions at 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300), option 1 or ask a question online.

Page updated May 12, 2014