Where to Submit Claim

Defense Finance
and Accounting Service
Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense
Before sending your claim, be sure to use the checklists so your claim isn't returned for additional information or corrections! We know you want to get paid on time.

yellow starbust graphic with the word "NEW" inside

graphic button that links to Travel Voucher Direct


Upload your travel voucher and supporting documents online!
Travel Voucher Direct is available for all travel claims computed and paid by DFAS.

Not for those using DTS (Defense Travel System) for their travel vouchers.


Where to submit a travel claim

If you don't use Travel Voucher Direct, send your voucher and supporting documents to the appropriate email address below:

AMC/Defense Agency Claims:  dfas.rome.jft.mbx.amc-da-travel@mail.mil

Civilian Relocation Advance Claims:dfas.rome.jft.mbx.civrelo-advances@mail.mil

Civilian Relocation Settlement Claims: dfas.rome.jft.mbx.civrelo-vouchers@mail.mil

After we receive your claim, you can check the status online or by phone.

Page updated Sept. 8, 2015