Defense Finance
and Accounting Service

Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense



Filling out your DD 1351-2 travel voucher?

We are here to help. Visit your Defense Military Pay Office for assistance. You may see ads for help in completing your voucher but why spend money when your DMPO or DFAS Care Centers can do the same for free?  Also, use this checklist to make sure you’ve included the required information on your 1351-2. Be cautious when using a service not affiliated with DFAS.



Are you sending in your TDY travel claim? 
Make sure you print the separator sheet and place between each claim if you have more than one. Separate your DD1351-2 and supporting documents for the 1st claim - insert separator sheet - add DD1351-2 and supporting documents for 2nd claim - insert separator sheet - add 3rd claim (repeat as needed)... scan, then submit online with Travel Voucher Direct.

Advice of Payment Statement sent by email
As of April 1, travel pay Advice of Payment statements are delivered by email the same day payment is made. No more waiting on the mail for your hard-copy statement! Be sure to include a valid email address on your DD 1351-2 travel voucher. Your Advice of Payment statements are also available on myPay.


Who We Serve

We process PCS travel vouchers for civilian employees of the following agencies:
- Defense Department Agencies
- Navy Working Capital Fund/Revolving Fund
- Army and the Army Materiel Command
Air Force and Marine Corps employees, we cannot assist you with your claim. Contact your finance office for travel pay assistance.

We process TDY vouchers for the following Navy Working Capital Fund and Revolving Funds:
Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC) 
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) 
Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD)
- China Lake 
Naval Reserve Officers Training Corp (NROTC) 
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) 
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Crane Division 
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Dahlgreen Division 
Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Newport) 
Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Keyport) 
Space & Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR)

We process TDY travel vouchers for the following defense agencies:

Defense Commissary Agency (DECA) 
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
Defense Finance and Accounting Service - Japan (DFAS-JAPAN)
Defense Technology Information Center (DTIC)
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) 
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)