Check Voucher Status
DTS Users: We recommend you first contact your Lead Defense Travel Administrator (LDTA). Or, login to the Defense Travel System (DTS) website to check your status. Status of travel processed in DTS is not available using the methods listed below.
If you want to check the status of your voucher within the DFAS travel voucher payment process, use one of the methods below.
1. Use the Online Payment Status Tool. The tool provides travel payment status for civilian relocation (or PCS) DoD, Navy Capital Fund, Revolving Fund, Army and Army Material Command vouchers.
- Enter your travel order/authorization number and the first four letters of your last name to get payment status.
- If you get an error message when using the tool, follow these instructions.
2. Defense Agency employees can check the status of travel vouchers in myPay. Login and select "Travel Voucher Advice of Payment" from your main menu.
3. Call 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300) the self-service telephone line to find out if your voucher has been paid. You will need your social security number and telephone self-service PIN. Read this guide to get a PIN or create a new one. The self-service line is for travelers not using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
Page updated January 26, 2015.