Defense Finance
and Accounting Service
Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense

Use the May 2011 version of the travel voucher, DD1351-2 form! 
After April 30, we will only accept the current version of the travel voucher. Earlier versions signed and dated May 1 or later will be returned. We don't want you to have to redo your claim on the current version of the form dated May 2011. 

Graphic button linking to the SmartVoucher application

Use the SmartVoucher interactive application to fill our your travel voucher, DD Form 1351-2. SmartVoucher makes it easy for military members to complete their TDY vouchers. However, do not use if your voucher is processed in the Defense Travel System (DTS).

Send Your Voucher with Travel Voucher Direct

graphic button linking to travel voucher direct

Travel Voucher Direct is available for all travel claims computed and paid by DFAS. You can upload up to 3 files no larger than 5MB each. These file formats are accepted -  .xls, .xlsx, .doc, .docx, .ppt, .pptx, .msg, .pdf, .gif, .bmp, .jpg, .jpeg, .rtf, tif, tiff, .fdl, .xfdl and text files.

If sending by email, please note the following:

  • Send from your military/government email account. Recent DoD security requirements block PDF files containing JavaScript when sent from personal email accounts.
  • If you cannot send from your military/government account, then print your entire travel claim and scan to create new PDFs which can then be sent from your personal email account.

DFAS is working to ensure DoD/Government internet sites revise their blank fillable forms to meet these new security requirements. Until then, we apologize for any inconvenience. 

Military PCS Forms

Have questions about your PCS travel voucher? Please see your Defense Military Pay Office for assistance in preparing vouchers related to your PCS move.

Form Description Examples
DD 1351-2 DD1351-2  
DD 1351-3 Statement of Actual Expense DD 1351-3
DD 2278 Application for DITY Move and Counseling Checklist  
DFAS Form 9114 PCS and TDY En Route Travel Advance Request  
DFAS Form 9098 Claim for Temporary Lodging Expense  
SF1199A Direct Deposit Form  
Form Statement in Lieu of Actual Receipts  
Form Statement in Lieu of Lodging Receipts  
Separator Sheet Insert between each claim when sending in more than one travel voucher.  


Page updated August 27, 2015.