Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard InfoThe DFAS Mobilized/Demobilized Warrior Pay Support team was formed to provide Army personnel of all components mobilized for ongoing combat operations with pay support. We work with our military pay counterparts to ensure your financial business flows smoothly upon mobilization, during deployment and after you've returned home.
We’ve found some web sites along with phone numbers and email addresses that can help you and your families. There are many more sites available, some hosted by the military services and others by military support organizations. If you don’t find it here, search the Internet and get the information and help you need.
Having pay problems?
What's your pleasure?
- For Army Individual Ready Reserve, Individual Mobilized Augmentees and Retiree Recalls
- For Army National Guard
- For Army Families
- IRR Mobilization/Demobilization Inprocessing
- Retiree Recall Information
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command fact sheet on mobilization of retirees
- Army Knowledge Online home page - If you don't have an AKO account, go to www.us.army.mil to sign up.
- U.S. Army Reserve home page
- Pay Issue Resolution for Army Reserve personnel
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) Toll Free Number: 800-318-5298
- DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay - 800-332-1080
- Guard Knowledge Online
- Army National Guard Drill Pay
- Guard Bonus/Incentive Information
- National Guard Finance Support Team toll free number - 1-877-276-4729
- National Guard Finance Support Team email address - ARNG-MILPAY@ARNG-FSC.NGB.ARMY.MIL
- National Guard News from Army Public Affairs
- Military One Source, 24/7 Help Center - 1-800-342-9647
- Army JAG Legal Services
- Army OneSource
- Army Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Command
- FAQs for families of IRR/IMA/UAU/IA Soldiers
- U.S. Army Reserve, IRR/IMA Family Program Office - 1-866-345-8248