Army, Army Reserve and Army National Guard Info
The DFAS Mobilized/Demobilized Warrior Pay Support team was formed to provide Army personnel of all components mobilized for ongoing combat operations with pay support. We work with our military pay counterparts to ensure your financial business flows smoothly upon mobilization, during deployment and after you've returned home.
We’ve found some web sites along with phone numbers and email addresses that can help you and your families. There are many more sites available, some hosted by the military services and others by military support organizations. If you don’t find it here, search the Internet and get the information and help you need.
What's your pleasure?
- For Army Individual Ready Reserve, Individual Mobilized Augmentees and Retiree Recalls
- For Army National Guard
- For Army Families
For Army Individual Ready Reserve, Individual Mobilized Augmentees and Retiree Recalls
- IRR Mobilization/Demobilization Inprocessing
- Retiree Recall Information
- U.S. Army Human Resources Command fact sheet on mobilization of retirees
- Army Knowledge Online home page - If you don't have an AKO account, go to www.us.army.mil to sign up.
- U.S. Army Reserve home page
- Pay Issue Resolution for Army Reserve personnel
- DFAS Retired & Annuitant Pay - 800-332-1080
For Army National Guard
- Guard Knowledge Online
- Army National Guard Drill Pay
- Guard Bonus/Incentive Information
- National Guard Finance Support Team toll free number - 1-877-276-4729
- National Guard Finance Support Team email address - ARNG-MILPAY@ARNG-FSC.NGB.ARMY.MIL
- National Guard News from Army Public Affairs
For Army Families
Page updated January 8, 2015.