EntitlementsAs a civilian, you may be eligible for pay entitlements, or rights, above and beyond Basic and Premium Pay. Your entitlements may depend on your duty station location.
Individuals stationed outside the United States will find details on international, or foreign, entitlements on the Department of State’s Standardized Regulations page.
Individuals stationed within the United States will find the Civilian Pay Entitlements below. To learn more, click on the appropriate link or contact your human resources office (HRO).
Other entitlements that you may be eligible for include:
- MD/DDS Spec Pay
- On Call (T38)
- On Call (T5)
- Other Pay-Prior to Conversion to DCPS
- Post Separation Continuation of Pay Entitlement
- Remote Worksite Allowance/Offshore Allowance
- Reservist Differential
- Special Retention Allowance
- Supervisory Differential
- Beneficial Suggestion Award
- Condition of Employment Pay
- Environmental - Prior to Conversion to DCPS
- Extra Duty (Dorm Supv)
- Extracurricular Pay (Educators)
- Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefit
- Incentive/Performance/Special Act & Achievement Awards
- Interest Paid
- Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corp Supplemental Pay
For Civilian Pay questions, please contact your Customer Service Representative (CSR). Contact your immediate supervisor for more details.
Page updated February 6, 2015.