Updating Your Email Address
If you have already elected to receive your 1099R electronically and your email address has changed, please update it in myPay by November 10, 2013. DFAS uses your myPay email address to send you these newsletters, breaking news and to notify you when your Retiree Account Statement and 1099R tax statements are available.
- Go to the myPay web site, and log into your account using the “Log In” box at the top left-hand side of your screen.
- After entering your Login ID and Password, click “I agree to the terms of the User Agreement”
- On the Main Menu page, click on the Email Address link.
- Enter and confirm the correct address. Be sure to select “primary” beside the email address where you want to receive pay statement notifications and other important correspondence.
- Save your changes by selecting Accept/Submit then confirm your changes are correct.
- From the top of the page in the gray bar, you may select Main to return to the Main Menu or Exit to close out your session.
Updated September 18, 2013