DTS Users: We recommend you first contact your Lead Defense Travel Administrator (LDTA). Or, login to the Defense Travel System (DTS) website to check your status. Status of travel processed in DTS is not available using the methods listed below.
There are several steps in the travel voucher payment process. Use one of the methods below to check the status of your voucher.
1. The Online Payment Status Tool is for the following:
- PCS and TDY travel for active duty Army
- TDY travel for National Guard
- Civilian relocation (or PCS) for DoD, Navy Capital Fund, Revolving Fund, Army and Army Material Command
Enter your travel order/authorization number and the first four letters of your last name. If you get an error message when using the tool, follow these instructions.
3. Call 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300) the self-service telephone line to find out if your voucher has been paid. You will need your social security number and telephone self-service PIN. Read this guide to get a PIN or create a new one. The self-service line is for travelers not using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
4. Casualty/Wounded Warriors should email email@example.com or call 317-212-3562 to find out the status of your voucher.
Page updated March 3, 2015