Check Voucher Status
DTS Users: We recommend you first contact your Lead Defense Travel Administrator (LDTA). Or, login to the Defense Travel System (DTS) website to check your status. Status of travel processed in DTS is not available using the methods listed below.
There are several steps in our travel voucher payment process. Use one of the methods below to check the status of your voucher.
The Online Payment Status Tool provides travel payment status for civilian relocation (or PCS) DoD, Navy Capital Fund, Revolving Fund, Army and Army Material Command vouchers.
- Active duty Army PCS and active duty Army, National Guard TDY travel vouchers
- Civilian relocation (or PCS) DoD, Navy Capital Fund, Revolving Fund, Army and Army Material Command vouchers.
Enter your travel order/authorization number and the first four letters of your last name to get payment status.
If you get an error message when using the tool, follow these instructions.
2. Army active, Reserve, National Guard members can also check the status of travel vouchers in myPay . Login and select "Travel Voucher Advice of Payment" from your main menu.
3. Call 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300) the self-service telephone line to find out if your voucher has been paid. You will need your social security number and telephone self-service PIN. Read this guide to get a PIN or create a new one. The self-service line is for travelers not using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
4. Casualty/Wounded Warriors should email email@example.com or call 317-212-3562 to find out the status of your voucher.
Page Updated January 20, 2015