Military Assistance Funds

Defense Finance
and Accounting Service
Providing payment services of the U.S. Department of Defense

Donations Help Military, Families Worldwide

Retired service members can continue to donate to the same military aid organizations they contributed to while on active duty using any of the following methods:

1. Online credit card donations- Air Force contributions can be made at, Army contributions at and Navy/Marine Corps contributions at

2. Donate in person by visiting your local Retiree Affairs Office.

3. Mail a check or money order to one of the following:

Air Force Assistance Fund
550 C Street West, Ste 37
Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4739

Army Emergency Relief
Attn: Donations
200 Stovall Street, Room 5-S-33
Alexandria, VA 22332-0600

Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
875 N. Randolph Street, Suite 225
Arlington VA 22203-1977

Your tax-deductible gift will improve the quality of life for military members and their families serving our nation around the world.

Page updated July 12, 2012