Monday through Friday 

8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern

Customer Service
Contact Us Online

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How can I collect the child support/alimony my ex-spouse was ordered to provide in our divorce decree or separation agreement?
    For child support, you might want to contact either an attorney or your local child support enforcement agency to obtain an Income Deduction Order or Income Withholding Order. For alimony, you might want to contact an attorney to obtain a garnishment. To collect the support/alimony you were ordered to receive, we need an order from a court or child support enforcement agency (CSEA) that directs the government to pay monies for support or alimony. You do not need to send the underlying order, (e.g., a divorce/separation decree).