Army and Air Force LES Requests:

Leave and earning statements from January 1992 and later can be requested through your servicing finance office. If you are unable to retrieve LES copies through the your finance office, go to the links below:

Request for Army & Air Force LES - January 1976 to Present

Request for Army & Air Force LES - PRIOR to January 1976

Navy LES Requests (Active, Reserve, Separated Member)

Use the askDFAS module to request your past or current LES.


Power of Attorney

If you have a power of attorney (POA) and are requesting Leave and Earnings statements, please follow the process as laid out under the appropriate service, Army or Air Force. You must submit a copy of your POA with your request.