Pay.gov - Government Remittance Made Easy
Pay.gov is a United States Treasury website that allows contractors and vendors to make secure electronic remittances to DFAS.
- Free, fast and easy to use: No cost account set up and within a few easy steps, you can pay your DFAS bills electronically in minutes.
- Secure online access: No risk of compromised account information due to lost mail or hackers.
- Convenient 24/7 access: Access Pay.gov anywhere, anytime.
- Immediate remittances: Eliminate paper checks and avoid potential interest charges by delayed mail delivery.
- Single Entry or multiple remittance options available: Create a login account and store your debit/credit card or checking/savings account information for future or recurring remittances.
Change in pay.gov maximum allowed credit card amounts:
Currently, U.S. Treasury has an established maximum transaction amount of $49,999.99 for credit card payments made through Pay.gov. Beginning June 1, 2015 the Credit Card Limitation is being reduced from $49,999.99 to $24,999.99. For more information on this change please click here...
For a single remittance page click here:
To establish an account for recurring remittances:
Select the “Click Here to Register” link under “Should I Register” to create an account.
If you have questions please contact the DFAS Customer Care Center at 1-800-756-4571 or email here.
Page updated April 24, 2015.