Customer Service Open House
DFAS Columbus Customer Care Center Open House
- To give our private sector contractors/vendors an opportunity to visit our facility
- To obtain knowledge of our day-to-day operations
- To obtain information of our ongoing customer service initiatives
DFAS, Columbus, Ohio (located on the DSCC facility)
There is no registration or conference fee associated with this event. Attendees are responsible for their own travel and accommodation expenses. We do request a completed registration form to track number of attendees due to limited seating.
The agenda will include the following overviews:
- DFAS Columbus Customer Care Center
- Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
- MOCAS Data Sharing Initiative (MDSI)
- Contract Pay (MOCAS)Mechanization of Contract Administration Services (MOCAS)
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Debt Management/Offsets
- Accounts Payable-Vendor Pay:
- Defense Agencies
- Army Acquisition
- CAPS (Army)
- IAPS (Air Force)
- STARS (Navy)
- Accounts Payable-Contract Pay (MOCAS)
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Small Business Office (SBO)
- Small Business Payment Acceleration
- Electronic Remittance-PAY.GOV and Credit Gateway
- Other overviews as deemed necessary
Open House has been expanded from 1 day to 2 days in order to include a detailed workshop on Wide Area Workflow (WAWF). Also, at the end of the Open House, you will have the opportunity to meet customer service representatives. The perspective briefers will be available to field your specific questions/issues during the panel discussion.
The 2014 scheduled dates :
OPEN HOUSE DATES
WAWF TRAINING DATES
Note: This event is subject to cancelation no less than 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
Please come and join us! The Open House reaches maximum registration quickly; therefore early registration is encouraged.
You can contact us via phone at:
800-756-4571, option 7; or
216-522-6998, option 7; or
via email at: CCO-DFAS-OPENHOUSE@DFAS.MIL
Lodging Close to DFAS?
http://www.dscc.dla.mil Scroll down to Links to Related Sites; Click on Columbus Area; Click on Lodging Close to Defense Supply Center Columbus
Page updated January 03, 2014