Avoid these Common Mistakes on your 1351-2
- Missing reviewer signature and date (Blocks 20c-f) on your travel voucher.
- Not correctly filling out Block 16 (POC Travel) and Block 17 (Duration of Travel) on the travel voucher.
- Using a digital signature on DD 1351-2 prior to the May 2011 version (digital signatures are ONLY acceptable on the May 2011 version).
- Listing the hotel as a travel location (Block 15d). The city and state are required for the destination.
- Ineligible handwriting. We recommend using the SmartVoucher online application to complete your voucher. If handwriting is necessary, do not use cursive writing.
Page updated Aug 1, 2013