1. DFAS Home
  2. TDY Travel
  3. Entitlements
  4. Supplemental Travel Vouchers

Supplemental Travel Vouchers

If your TDY settlement voucher was not fully paid because of an error or omission, you can submit a supplemental travel voucher. When preparing a supplemental claim, the following information must be included:

1. a DD 1351-2 marked ‘SUPPLEMENTAL’ with a full explanation of the item(s) in error
2. a copy of the original payment voucher
3. a copy of the initial DD 1351-2 and continuation sheets (if any)
4. a copy of the travel orders and any amendments
5. a copy of all supporting documentation applicable to the supplemental claim. 
Fax to:  317-275-0329
Email to: DRO-ArmyTravel@dfas.mil

If you think you were paid in error, contact us! We are here to help.

General Questions  1-888-332-7366 or  DSN: 699-0300, select option 1
Have a supplemental travel voucher question?

Claims    Fax: 317-275-0329
DSN: 510-366-0329
Email: DRO-ArmyTravel@dfas.mil

Page updated October 31, 2011.