M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
Want to Receive Your 1099R Earlier? Convert to Electronic 1099R!
TAKE THE PLUNGE
You can log in to your myPay account and sign up to begin receiving your 1099R electronically. If you do, we will email a notification to you when your tax documents are available online.
If you are receiving your 1099R electronically, there’s no risk of anything getting lost and you receive your 1099R almost immediately after we post it to myPay instead of waiting weeks for a hard copy to be printed, mailed and arrive.
If you don’t have an email address registered, but would like to switch to receiving your 1099R online, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide to help you make the change.
ACCESS YOUR myPay ACCOUNT
- First, go to the myPay web site and log into your account using the “Log In” box at the top left-hand side of your screen.
- If you do not have a myPay account, please see our article on creating one in this issue here.
- After entering your Login ID and Password, click “I agree to the terms of the User Agreement”.
REGISTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BY November 10, 2013
- On the myPay Main Menu page, click the “Email Address” link.
- Enter and confirm the correct address. Be sure to select “primary” beside the email address where you want to receive pay statement notifications and other important correspondence.
- Save your changes by selecting Accept/Submit then confirm the changes you made are correct.
- From the top of the page in the gray bar you may select Main to return to the Main Menu or Exit to close out your session.
SIGN UP FOR ELECTRONIC 1099R
- Return to the Main Menu page.
- Click the Turn on/off Hard Copy of 1099R link.
- Click the “Yes” button under “Do you wish to Stop home mail delivery of your 1099R?”
Complete this action by November 10, 2013 if you wish to prevent delivery of a hard copy 1099R this year.Updated September 18, 2013