If your PCS voucher was not fully paid due to an error or omission, you can submit a supplemental travel voucher.  Your Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO) will walk you through the necessary steps to complete a supplemental claim.  The following information and documentation must be included:
  1. a DD 1351-2 marked ‘SUPPLEMENTAL’ with a full explanation of the item(s) that are in error.
  2. a copy of the Advice of Payment for the original payment made on the voucher in question.
  3. a copy of the initial DD 1351-2 and continuation sheets (if any).
  4. a copy of the travel orders and any amendments.
  5. a copy of all supporting documentation applicable to the supplemental claim.  If not available, provide a written statement attesting to the accuracy of items claimed for which no receipt is available.  Statements should reflect the same information that would have been on the receipt.
  6. completed Temporary Lodging Expense worksheet (DFAS Form 9098 – May 2009).
Submit Supplemental Vouchers directly to your DMPO.  If you are unable to submit your supplemental voucher to your DMPO, you may fax your supplemental voucher to 317-275-0277.