If your PCS voucher was not fully paid due to an error or omission, you can submit a supplemental travel voucher. Your Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO) will walk you through the necessary steps to complete a supplemental claim. The following information and documentation must be included:
- a DD 1351-2 marked ‘SUPPLEMENTAL’ with a full explanation of the item(s) that are in error.
- a copy of the Advice of Payment for the original payment made on the voucher in question.
- a copy of the initial DD 1351-2 and continuation sheets (if any).
- a copy of the travel orders and any amendments.
- a copy of all supporting documentation applicable to the supplemental claim. If not available, provide a written statement attesting to the accuracy of items claimed for which no receipt is available. Statements should reflect the same information that would have been on the receipt.
- completed Temporary Lodging Expense worksheet (DFAS Form 9098 – May 2009).