• When emailing your travel claim to DFAS, please send from your military/government email account.  Recent DoD security requirements block PDF files containing JavaScript when sent from personal email accounts.
  • If you cannot send from your military/government account, then print your entire travel claim and scan to create new PDFs which can then be sent from your personal email account.
  • DFAS is working to ensure DoD/Government internet sites revise their blank fillable forms to meet these new security requirements.  Until then, we apologize for any inconvenience. 

Military PCS Forms

Have questions about your PCS travel voucher? Please see your Defense Military Pay Office for assistance in preparing vouchers related to your PCS move.

Form Description Examples
DD 1351-2 DD1351-2  
DD 1351-2C Travel Voucher Continuation DD 1351-2C
DD 1351-3 Statement of Actual Expense DD 1351-3
DD 2278 Application for DITY Move and Counseling Checklist  
DFAS Form 9114 PCS and TDY En Route Travel Advance Request  
DFAS Form 9098 Claim for Temporary Lodging Expense  
SF1199A Direct Deposit Form  

Civilian PCS Forms

Form Description Examples

DD 1351-2

Travel Voucher


DD 1351-2C

Travel Voucher Continuation


DD 1705

Application for Reimbursement



Direct Deposit Form


DD 2912

Temporary Quarters Subsistence Expense Claims



Employee Repayment Agreement (WTA FORM)


Relocation Income Tax Allowance Status Certification Form


Request for Civilian Relocation Advance Form  


Page updated January 23, 2013.