1. DFAS Home
  2. PCS Travel
  3. PCS Customer Service

Military PCS Customer Service

If DFAS computes and pays your military PCS, you will in-process with you local Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO).  The DMPO will send your voucher to DFAS.  Call or visit your DMPO with questions about your PCS travel voucher.  For questions about your Personally Procured Move (PPM formerly DITY), contact your Transportation Office.  Your Transportation Office must approve the weight allowance then send your voucher to DFAS.

If DFAS does not compute, but only disburses your military PCS ask questions (to include questions on PPMs) at your local servicing finance office.  DFAS does not compute travel voucher for PCS moves funded by the Air Force, Marine Corps and most of the Navy.

If you are separating or retiring from the military, call our Customer Care Center with questions
at 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300), option 1 or ask a question online.

Civilian Relocation Customer Service

Civilian employees of the following agencies and Services should use the contact information on this page to ask Permanent Change of Station questions and to submit claims:

  • Department of Defense Agencies
  • Navy Working Capital Fund and Revolving Fund
  • Army and Army Materiel Command
Air Force and Marine Corps employees contact your servicing finance office for Travel Pay information.

Claim forms must be submitted by mail or fax. If you do not have access to a fax machine, you may send an e-mail to our fax machines using the "e-mail to fax machine" numbers listed below.

Contact Us
General Customer
Service Questions 
Email: dro-civrel-questionsonly@dfas.mil
Claims Fax: 216-367-3422
DSN Fax: 580-7833
Email to fax machine:

Fax: 216-367-3428
DSN Fax: 580-7839
Email to fax machine:

Set-up or change Electronic
Funds Transfer (EFT) form DD2762 
Fax: 216-367-3430 
DSN Fax: 580-7841
Email to fax:
Phone: 614-693-4221
Mailing Address DFAS Rome
Attn: Travel Pay, Civilian Relocation
325 Brooks Road 
Rome, NY 13441