1. DFAS Home
  2. PCS Travel
  3. Check Voucher Status

    Check Voucher Status

    DTS Users: We recommend you first contact your Lead Defense Travel Administrator (LDTA). Or, login to the Defense Travel System (DTS) website to check your status. Status of travel processed in DTS is not available using the methods listed below.

    There are five steps in the process of paying travel vouchers. You have more than one way to check the status of your voucher...

    1. Military PCS travelers:  use the Online Payment Status Tool
      Online Payment Status Tool button that links to toolSimply enter your Travel Order/Authorization Number to get the status of your payment. The tool provides status of travel payments DFAS processes for active duty Army members.

      The next upgrade will include civilian relocation and military TDY travelers. At this time, you can confirm payment for TDY travel by using the tool but not see the status at the various process steps.

      If you get an error message when using the tool, follow these instructions
    2. Army active, Reserve, National Guard and Defense Agency employees can check the status of travel vouchers in myPay.  Login and select "Travel Voucher Advice of Payment" from your main menu.
    3. Or, call 1-888-332-7366 (DSN 699-0300) the self-service telephone line to find out if your voucher has been paid.  You will need your social security number and telephone self-service PIN.  Read this guide to get a PIN or create a new one.  The self-service line is for travelers not using the Defense Travel System (DTS).
    4. Please note, casualty/wounded warriors should email dfas-in.casualty.customer.service@dfas.mil or call 317-212-3562 to find out the status of your voucher.  
    Page Updated July 16, 2013