Rome WAWF Reject Requests
A reminder for requesting Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) rejects for pay office DoDAACs HQ0302, HQ0345, HQ0300, and HQ0250. When a contractor submits an invoice in WAWF and later decides the submission is incorrect and needs to have it rejected, the request can be submitted to the following email box:
- This is for contracts paid by DoDAACs: HQ0302, HQ0345, HQ0300, or HQ0250.
- State the specific payment office/DoDAAC on the SUBJECT line. EX: HQ0302 along with the complete contract/delivery order number.
- The invoice/shipment number and explanation for the reject request must be in the body of the email.
- The WAWF status of the invoice must show 'PROCESSED' or 'SUSPENDED.'
- Allow 1-2 working days after submitting the invoice in WAWF before requesting the rejection. DFAS does not have visibility of the info until after this time.
- Each contract number/delivery order must be submitted on a separate request. You cannot 'double-up' on the reject request.