Defense Agency WAWF Reject Requests
A reminder for requesting Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) Defense Agency rejects. When a contractor submits an invoice in WAWF and later decides the submission is incorrect and needs to have it rejected, the request can be submitted to a specifically established email box:
- This is for Defense Agency contracts with Payment Office DoDAACs: SL4701, HQ0131, and HQ0492.
- Call Customer Care Center at: 1-800-756-4571, Option 2 for invoice status before sending email for rejection.
- State the specific payment office/DoDAAC on the SUBJECT line. EX: SL4701, along with the complete contract/delivery order number and company name.
- The invoice number and explanation for the reject request must be in the body of the email.
- The WAWF status of the invoice must show ' PROCESSED' or 'SUSPENDED'.
- Allow 1-2 working days after submitting the invoice in WAWF before requesting the rejection. DFAS does not have visibility of the info until after this time.
- Each contract number/delivery order must be submitted on a separate request. You cannot 'double-up' on the reject request.
Page updated February 06, 2015