Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) is a Paperless Contracting DoD-wide application designed to eliminate paper from the receipts and acceptance process of the DoD contracting lifecycle. The goal is to enable authorized Defense contractors and DoD personnel the ability to create invoices and receiving reports and access contract related documents. The URL is https://wawf.eb.mil
In the traditional DoD business method, three documents are required to make a payment - the contract, the receiving report and the invoice. Each of these may arrive at the payment office separately - if they are paper. They are processed individually as they arrive. Information is then manually keyed in to the payment system. Using WAWF, electronic documents are shared, eliminating paper and redundant data entry. Data accuracy is increased and the risk of losing a document is greatly reduced.
The contract is available through a seamless interface with an application called Electronic Document Access (EDA). Contractors have electronic options for submitting invoices and receiving documents. They can submit documents on the Web, through FTP, or through EDI.
WAWF supports DoD's efforts to reduce unmatched disbursements in the DoD receipt, acceptance, entitlement and payment process through data sharing and electronic processing. The benefits to DoD are global accessibility of documents, reduced need for re-keying, improved data accuracy, real-time processing, and secure transactions with audit capability. For vendors, benefits include the capability to electronically submit invoices, reduction of lost or misplaced documents, and online access to contract payment records.
WAWF Overview - This is a slide show presentation introducing WAWF.
( PPS - 07/08/2011 - 1,777kb )
Vendor Getting Started Guide
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide - Instructions for registration to WAWF.
(PDF - 01/24/2011 - 601kb)
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Arabic translation) -تعليمات التسجيل في WAWF
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (German translation) - Anleitung zur Registrierung WAWF.
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Italian translation) - ISTRUZIONI PER LA REGISTRAZIONE IN WAWF.
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Japan translation) - ワイドエリアワークフロー (WAWF) 業者向け導入ガイド
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Korean translation) - WAWF 사용 안내서 -밴더(납품업체).
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Spanish translation) - Instrucciones para la inscripción a WAWF.
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (French translation)- Instructions pour l'enregistrement à WAWF.
- WAWF Vendor "Getting Started" Guide (Dutch translation)- Instructies voor registratie bij WAWF.
DFAS WAWF Training - Select to find out more about both classroom training and or self paced, on line training. This training is an excellent place to begin if you are new to WAWF.
WAWF Web Based Training - WAWF Training for Vendors, Government and GAMS can be found at https://wawf.eb.mil on the WAWF login page (without having to login) by selecting Web-Based Training in the Help Column. This will take you to a page where it is noted there are two steps to training - select the first step by clicking on WAWF WBT. A page opens up noting the Training Main Menu where such main topics of Overview, WAWF Vendors, Receipts and Acceptance, and etc - are available for selection.
WAWF Training Document LinksVendor:
- Acceptor - WAWF Document Instructions
- Inspector- WAWF Document Instructions
- Payer (Payment Office)
- LPO – WAWF Document Instructions
- Group Administrator (GAM)
WAWF Tool Box
- Ogden Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org; 1-866-618-5988 or 801-605-7095; FAX: 801-605-7453
- Air Force Help Desk: WAWF.Team@wpafb.af.mil
- Army Help Desk: Army Help Desk eMail
- Marine Corps Help Desk: email@example.com
- Navy Help Desk: Navy Help Desk eMail
- DCMA Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DFAS Help Desk: email@example.com
- DLA Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAWF OCONUS: WAWF OCONUS eMail
- WAWF Reporting: WAWF.BI@DLA.mil
- WAWF Training: CCO-ESOLUTIONS@DFAS.mil
Page updated April 28, 2015.