myPay RELEASE INFORMATION
Several times a year, myPay undergoes system updates to improve current functionality, expand your ability to manage your military, federal civilian and military retired pay, and increase the security of your online account.
These changes and enhancements come from the military services, agencies and federal departments we provide payroll services to. Particularly in the case of security, DoD and other federal regulations mandate the level of access requirements we must comply with. Of course, we can’t forget the latest technology and industry advancements that can add to myPay’s financial management capabilities as well as overall reliability and security.
ALERT: Some users have reported difficulties logging into myPay following the upgrades on May 17. If you’re experiencing problems accessing your account, the problem might be your browser’s cache. For help clearing your cache, check our Tips & Tricks page.
There's something for every myPay user! Choose a category below to get the details.
- Stronger Password Requirement (All myPay customers)
- Password Reset Questions (All myPay customers)
- Personal Statement of Military Compensation (All active duty Army/Air Force)
- Additional Electronic Fund Transfer (Direct Deposit) Accounts for Travel and Miscellaneous Payments (Navy/Air Force)
- myPay Access and Leave and Earning Statement Availability (Army/Air Force/Marine JROTC Instructors)
Page updated July 21, 2014.