Filling out your DD 1351-2 travel voucher?

We are here to help. Visit your Defense Military Pay Office for assistance. You may see ads for help in completing your voucher but why spend money when your DMPO or DFAS Care Centers can do the same for free?  Also, use this checklist to make sure you’ve included the required information on your 1351-2. Be cautious when using a service not affiliated with DFAS.



Status of Relocation Income Tax Allowance (RITA) and Income Tax Reimbursement Allowance (ITRA)
We are waiting on 2014 General Services Administration (GSA) rates before we can begin processing RITA or ITRA claims. When we get the rates, we'll begin processing in the order claims were received.


Understand the tax allowances you may be eligible for regarding travel entitlements. Read the recently updated information on Relocation Income Tax Allowance and Income Tax Reimbursement Allowance regulations. Be sure to get the latest Status Certificaiton Forms for each. 


graphic link to the travel voucher status tool

There's an easy way to find out the status of your travel voucher! The Online Payment Status Tool provides travel payment status for civilian relocation (or 

PCS) for the Defense Department, Navy Capital Fund, Revolving Fund, Army and

 Army material Command Command. This is for non-DTS users.


Travel Regs Merge
On October 1, 2014 the Joint Travel Regulations (JTFR) and the JointTravel Regulations (JTR) officially merge into a single set of regulations called the "Joint Travel Regulations."

The consolidation process compared parallel JFTR/JTR regulations, eliminated redundant information where possible, and revised outdated language/terms when legally possible. 

The merger of the regulations into one volume makes them more easily accessible and understandable to travelers and provides aligned language that highlights where allowances are different for uniformed members and civilians.

This effort reduced the overall number of pages from 2,318 to 1,634. 

Joint Travel Regulations:


Are you sending in your TDY travel claim? 
Make sure you print the separator sheet and place between each claim if you have more than one. Separate your DD1351-2 and supporting documents for the 1st claim - insert separator sheet - add DD1351-2 and supporting documents for 2nd claim - insert separator sheet - add 3rd claim (repeat as needed)... scan, then submit online with Travel Voucher Direct.


Advice of Payment Statement sent by email
Travel pay Advice of Payment statements are delivered by email the same day payment is made. No more waiting on the mail for your hard-copy statement! Be sure to include a valid email address on your DD 1351-2 travel voucher. Your Advice of Payment statements are also available on myPay.


Who We Serve

We process PCS travel vouchers for civilian employees of the following agencies:
- Defense Department Agencies
- Navy Working Capital Fund/Revolving Fund
- Army and the Army Materiel Command
Air Force and Marine Corps employees, we cannot assist you with your claim. Contact your finance office for travel pay assistance.

We process TDY vouchers for the following Navy Working Capital Fund and Revolving Funds:
Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC) 
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) 
Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD)
- China Lake 
Naval Reserve Officers Training Corp (NROTC) 
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) 
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Crane Division 
Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) - Dahlgreen Division 
Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Newport) 
Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC - Keyport) 
Space & Naval Warfare Systems (SPAWAR)

We process TDY travel vouchers for the following defense agencies:

Defense Commissary Agency (DECA) 
Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)
Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
Defense Finance and Accounting Service - Japan (DFAS-JAPAN)
Defense Technology Information Center (DTIC)
Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) 
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) 

Page updated March 11, 2015