Defense Agency Employees Temporary Duty (TDY) Customer Service
The following service members and civilian employees of the agencies use the contact information below:
• Civilians traveling in support of Army active duty members
• Army Materiel Command employees
• Civilian defense agency employees (excluding DLA, DCMA, and DCAA)
General Customer Service Questions 1-888-332-7366
DSN: 699-0300 Select option 1
Submit your TDY question online using askDFAS.
Civilian Relocation Customer Service
Civilian employees of the following agencies and Services should use the contact information on this page to ask Permanent Change of Station questions and to submit claims:
- Department of Defense Agencies
- Navy Working Capital Fund and Revolving Fund
- Army and Army Materiel Command
Air Force and Marine Corps employees contact your servicing finance office for Travel Pay information.
Claim forms must be submitted by mail or fax. If you do not have access to a fax machine, you may send an e-mail to our fax machines using the "e-mail to fax machine" numbers listed below.
DSN Fax: 580-7833
Email to fax machine:
|Set-up or change Electronic
Funds Transfer (EFT) form DD2762
DSN Fax: 580-7841
Email to fax:
|Mailing Address||DFAS Rome
Attn: Travel Pay, Civilian Relocation
325 Brooks Road
Rome, NY 13441
Page updated February 10, 2015.